Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Learning


The learning process on earth involves making use of all our sensory organs. A common part of the learning process is one’s personal repetition of an observed behavior. The learning process works differently for the people who are blind and deaf. I am thinking of a totally different learning process starting with absolutely nothing; a learning process that will make me forget my flesh and blood. Processes that will take me a fraction of second before anything actually evolved and tell me something beyond the theories of dark and void .
The dark matter that fills most of our universe is serving a purpose beyond our imagination. Stephen Hawking has spent his life working on black holes and the matter involved with dark matter.  No one has really been able to grasp the nothingness that is all pervasive in our universe ever, though, one can experience dark matter within. I want to learn about the process that will take me beyond a simple experience of dark matter within.

It has nothing to do with life after death but rather death within death, an experience that goes beyond in this world and the next. Suddenly a cacophony has gripped my mind, visions of goddess Kali flash before my eyes and terrifies my senses. I have stopped thinking about the learning processes suddenly and realized it is getting dark outside. Food to eat and a pen and paper to write about the mesmerizing thought process gripping my mind are the only things I can think of at this moment. I am happy with the fact that the thought process using sensory organs are very vivid and moving from within.
I only wonder on the possibilities of thought process without the material self. I know a Tibetan Buddhist monk or a Hindu tantric can live in fourth dimension, but I am talking about existence in a dimension less environment with no pressure, temperature or any calculable entity. People who are declared medically dead have come back to life talking about their experience after death. They have talked about white light, heaven, hell and other exhilarating incidents. I simply want to ask them about the moment when they ceased to exist. 
People have given up their life voluntarily or achieved nirvana. They have had the opportunity to see the other side, if there is any. Will I ever know what is behind everything? Am I trapped in my own equation that fits with the larger algorithms of the universe? Questions of such gigantic proportions are certainly not solved overnight. I have to think and focus deep within for nothing lies outside but a three dimensional reality/dream….

No comments:

Post a Comment