Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Truth

Truth is a product of manufactured reality. It is not a cosmic entity waiting to be discovered in the oblivion. In the end, physical reality and evidences determine truth. All my senses are used in determining the truth. Its nature agrees to the manifestation of falsehood within minutes. Therefore, it is at times considered a ‘criteria’ rather than being a metaphysical entity. Oh my God! Even my existence will be doubted as I leave no empirical evidence behind. 
Like people doubt the existence of God, they will doubt me. I am not being able to reveal the truth. All my experiences are ad hominem. They can be maligned, called fallacious and beguiling from its inception. Can I justify random visions of darker forces in nature?  Does it fall in a rational category? I don’t care, if it does or if it doesn’t. Rationality has its limits in my dictionary. Pablo Picasso had said, “Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth.” Similarly, my falsehood and quixotic self is giving the world a share of the unreal.
I am manufacturing truth that is chimeral in nature. There are creatures from the darker recesses of reality. Hell hounds and Hydras are infants when compared with creatures that pass by me daily. Elephants with scales like fish and snakes that have human hands. My mind is not questioning the reality of these beings; it sees all of it as real. Questioning the existence of these creatures will only prove the existence of a schizophrenic brain. Street lights, cars and hookers do not belong to this reality. They can be a part of reality on the 'other side.'
Walking in the woods, my thoughts are being distracted by the dominant sound of the river. People are already talking about existence in tenth dimension of reality; third and fourth dimensions are a passé. I am hearing the ‘anahata nada’ within. The sound of hourglass drums is echoing in the woods. Moonlight bathes the woods in white light and the trees form silhouette of a recognizable figure.
The figure at times is known as Lalataksha, the one with an eye on his brow. His destructive work has paved way for unimaginable creation. Suddenly, I become aware about the destructive nature of truth. Truth is the destruction of one manifested reality for the validation of the other. Destruction is the beginning of creation. Let the larger truth be destroyed for the validation of my reality.

1 comment:

  1. "truth" has evolved as fabrication of reality.. talkin about a schizophrenic or for whom who has been clasped in fantasy, surreal is "truth".. but reality is universal... and so has greater value on moral and spritual grounds i consider.. anyways beautiful words..!!

    ReplyDelete