Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Duality

I am looking at dawn break puzzled by almost everything around me. My concern with gravity and the way it manages to keep us on ground has kept me awake through early hours of the morning. I wanted to see gravity like we see a flower. I am sure our mind plays tricks on us. It only shows us things that adhere to causality, but gravity too adhered to causality. Parmenides perceived every change as illusionary. Everything that we see changing on a daily basis was actually not true for him. I am also assuming ‘what we see’ as falsifiable. In the end, my purpose is to see the force that keeps everything on ground. I consider it as a phenomenon that we all need to observe. It’s as important for me as sunrise over the mountains.
I am thinking that my eyes are narrowband electromagnetic wave detectors. Scientifically, we see everything because of our brains. Eyes are only a medium of delivery. But the human brain itself is situated in the dark. I am slowly beginning to believe that my God is certainly a ‘Dark Lord.’ Light is only a medium of expression of the dark lord. Light never gives birth to darkness but only kills it.
As the sun rose over the mountains pushing darkness back, my idea was getting more lucid. First, there has to be darkness and then light follows. The larger universe is replicated in our own bodies. Therefore, we see only when light reaches the dark hemisphere of our brains as electromagnetic impulses.
Gravity can be ascribed to spacetime curvature rather than force. Space a three dimensional entity and time playing the role of the fourth dimension.  Gravity is also interacting with dark matter and therefore acquiring nature of the dark matter itself. Our eyes will never see things in the dark, it can only see light, the illusion that we are all aware of. I am sure that my brains are not inferior to any other intelligent being.

Energy itself is a dark substance, the energy we humans are used to seeing like tube light and daylight, is a medium of expression of the energy which is much darker in nature. There is the eternal conflict between light and dark as we all knew as children. No one ever told us, darkness is the mother of all lights. Gravity will never be seen like sunlight.  My mind did not believe what I had just thought about. It needs another round of questioning. Therefore, I close my eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment