Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anticipating

We all perceive 'God' as all knowing individual entity, that is looking after us and is present in everything at all points of time. Supreme Being, fundamentally in all religions is considered an abstract entity. In the field of scientific research the obsession is with concept of time and space and the biography of our universe. Most scientists today have figured out the genesis of our universe, leaving a few fractions of seconds before it actually was born. Ancient religions and their obsession with our cosmic cycle cannot be denied.
My mind keeps pondering whether the creation of this universe has collided with the age where quasi reproduction of artificial life forms happens every minute. Is the cosmic life cycle replicated in my life too? Will the world of future get more close to the origin of our universe? Will there be a ‘Great Contraction’ towards the end, just like it all started with a big bang?

These ideas keep pulsating in my head and my consciousness became aware of the hazy morning that breaks over the horizon. I am eluding the world for two years now, travelling in the wilderness of Himalayas. There are times when I get tempted to turn around and take the journey back home, toward the comforts of the material world. But an invisible force has always stopped me.
I am speaking to myself quiet often now and someone inside me always whispers, you can’t give yourself up, so easily! At times I feel like a Dostoevskian character that has come out of a Russian novel. In the end I have conviction in the path I am following. A journey that has no end in itself and there are no end results being looked for.
I have become a slave of my consciousness that haunts me in my day to day life. My thoughts are becoming vague and surreal like Dali’s paintings. These have multiple meanings and each interpreter can interpret them as they like. Am I talking science fiction like the great Asimov? Certainly not, I am stuck in time and can't move forward momentarily. 
I imagine myself on the verge of writing a new age book that will evolve beyond science fiction and common storytelling. The idea is a system that will overtake the most insipid and downtrodden human beings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment