Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Individuation

I am hungry for knowledge and at times want to stop reading, writing or following any process that generates knowledge. Fear grips my mind with such thoughts. I want to be zapped into oblivion where there is nothing but a sense of existence. A feeling of nirvana as if I am drowning in the ocean comfortably and cannot feel anything but myself. No sensory organs are assisting me at that moment.‘I’ am rid of all emotions and feelings, after all emotions are complex psychophysiological experiences.

Is it possible for me to live with matter and not be affected by the biochemical changes taking place in it? The answer will certainly be ‘no’, the body has to age and wear out. If there is genesis, there will certainly be nemesis. My soul wants to be free from the causality of matter. ‘Cogito ergo sum’ doesn’t satisfy my idea of individuation beyond the causality of matter. I will not support Cartesian dualism. It means we are all ‘A ghost in the machine’. Thanks Gilbert Ryle! I am developing my own ‘implication threads.’
Philosophy had to go beyond the ‘philosophy of mind,’ knowledge beyond the conventions of sensory organs. Knowledge free from causality would be the purest form of knowledge. It will tell us about the genesis of causality and knowledge, a knowledge that doesn’t serve teleology. We can blame the intelligent design for restricting our knowledge, but that’s typical human nature. To expect knowledge on phenomenon beyond the grasp of human mind from the unknown is degrading. We are responsible for the creation of a totally different intelligent design. Creationism and traducianism is blasphemy for me.

Why is intelligence and knowledge created by human being called ‘artificial?’ It’s the purest form of creation man has every achieved till date, birth should also be labeled artificial. The difference is of flesh and blood ‘only.’ The basis for both the creation is material. There is no need for natural biology to conflict with human technology. People who encourage such conflicts are afraid that men will become Gods.


As time passes, the conflict is getting worse. I get up and start walking around the forest. I am wandering in the Himalayas. A place where generations have come looking for enlightenment. Liberation from the material self is their sole objective, unfortunately, my intent is different. I am here to seek and not to be lost. The sole purpose is to push the limits of knowledge beyond the known frontier….

No comments:

Post a Comment